Sunday, December 14, 2008

Birthdays and sleep deprivation.

My workout for Friday/Saturday was much more tiring than my normal WODs and thankfully only comes once a year. KAD's birthday. The WOD? Feed and entertain a group of 10 and 11 year-old girls for 17+ hours. A long slow distance, to be sure, and very bad nutrition along the way.

KAD's not happy I'm making her wait for the picture:




The gang at about midnight. I think the last one finally dropped off to sleep about 3 AM:




I'm still making up for the sleep I lost that night. It didn't help that KAD, Hubby and I had to roll out at 5 AM Sunday for KAD's swim meet in Rock Hill. It may take longer to recover from what we ate - we still have cake, ice cream and soda left over. I can't even get Number One Son to finish eating it!

No comments: